Friday, July 11, 2008

Gay Community Conquering The World?

Just a few days ago, heard some of my friends said that gays are increased to 1% of world's population and another said...

"Where got so little? 5.5% la!"

That means about 1000 people there is 1~50 "Gay Lou". Now I'm getting scared to come in contact with a male stranger or even to the men's washroom. Of course not my friends =) (except for one... confidential)

One of my friend got into 1U's toilet and a 60 year old guy flashed his dick to him. After hearing that, I wanted to reformat my brain...

Another case was... while working in Starbucks, a male customer entered and orders a drink and I wasn't the cashier luckily. The guy said to the cashier about the manager, "He looks cute..." WTF?? The word "Guy" became to "Gay"......

The last one was when my sister came back from college, she straight away tell me about that Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield was GAY!!! TE DEH!!!! I was like shit! I love Prison Break! But... with a gay actor which looks so cool... Maybe thats why Sarah refuses to act anymore and wanted to die in the series. No meaning giving the paper crane to her which represents his "gayness".

If you're a GAY, please do read this... Can you really not be changed? God gave us gifts like that "thing" for our own families, and you try to ruin your own live by not using it in a good way... THINK dude!

If you're a GUY, please do read this... Stay the way you are and be happy what you are doing but have to care about not going too far either by raping or whatever... (Men raping men, I heard that before...) Oh, and beware of going into the washrooms. You might find something "tingeling" around...

I apologize for any heartbreaking words or the way I insulted you, but at least... try your best!

No comments: