Monday, June 18, 2007

Dinner at 1U


The TCK 1920 Hakkakaya, also known as the Old Pasar Road Kafe. It is located at the old wing, opposite of "Long Hong Ka", just beside of Kenny Rogers. It is the same floor as "Char Chan Teng". Its my first time here, and I would be glad to introduce some comestible and give some ratings for it.


Finally we went in and took some pictures of the paintings on the wall. This is the picture of the Old Pasar Road.


The traditional style of making toast, I can say, It is GOOD.

Ratings: 8 / 10

Finally the food section. I ordered the TCK 1920 Hakkakaya Nasi Lemak Istimewa. It cost RM 12.90 but at least it is nice. So, the price is still satisfying.


Ratings: 6 / 10

My sister ordered the Pattaya Fried Rice and its RM 8.90 but its actual price is RM 10.90 and it is worth it. Lets have a look inside shall we?


Tada! Its just fried rice that we always eat, nothing different. It is ok.

Ratings: 7 / 10

The Claypot Lo See Fun that my mom ordered its also nice and it only cost RM 10.90. But the bad thing is, it is too oily.

Ratings: 7 / 10

Finally my father's meal. The typical Chinese Fried Rice, cost RM 7.90. The same thing but it is much better than normal.

Ratings: 8 / 10

Earlier I have already said it, the kaya butter toast, It is GOOD.
Costing only RM 2.20. This toast is a must.

Ratings: 4 / 10

For the beverage, it was FREE! Sarsi mix with Cincau comes with the order of the Pattaya Fried Rice. The good thing is, it has the sarsi taste but the sad thing is, it doesn't have much cincau in it. My sister said the drink was bad because she dislike..., cincau? For me, I would say it is not bad but below average. What to do? It is free...



No comments: