Friday, October 10, 2008

Missing My Old Pal

Travis had finally went to Australia for his studies and whatever he likes to do there. I'm missing him a lot right now... I apologize for all the things I've done to make you feel unhappy in high school but come to think of it... I didn't upset you before in high school... lol? I can remember you always being emo in class, yeah... didn't see you emo since high school... That's a good thing =)

Memories...




Posting this nearly made me cry, but I didn't, cause you know I won't right, Travis? Hehe... Wait till Chen Ghee sees this...

Hope you will be happy with your odyssey in Australia now and remember to return to your homeland for "yam cha" session... We will be waiting for your return and your treat in Jogokya, hehe... Take care brother!

No comments: