Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Recent Condition

These days am still rushing assignments but one thing it is definitely less than 1st semester's assignments, still able to cope up with my time management now =)

In home, I'm always craving for new songs, new artists because I need new genre or different tune of music, getting bored of the old music but not all of them. Oldies is still an "emo"-typed of song for me. Downloading series of Prison Break and Heroes to catch up with the latest episodes. I was way back... for Prison Break, I was only around season 3 episode 6 and for Heroes, I was in season 2, 1st episode... Yeah, outdated.. call me whatever you want =p Anyway, finished and the caught up with the latest episodes of prison break and that would be season 4 episode 8. Was shocked to see Sara Tancredi alive! Clearly she didn't want to act in season 2 & 3 and now suddenly wanted to rejoin the team. Was it because she found out that Michael Scofield or Wentworth Miller was GAY? Haha... Now she returns to her character and has hard time kissing Michael which she doesn't feel nothing, huh? Not so sure about that, maybe she's a lesbian? AIK! What's next for them? Well, don't wanna spoil the series... and why not watching it yourself? Sometimes really get pissed off when the movie is sounded out by someone which you haven't watch it yet... ARGH!

For Heroes, I'm still watching and am around season 2 episode 6. Enthusiasm rushed in me when I realize Sylar is still at large! Oh my god... More chaotic moments will arrive later on for sure. So far, I think he killed some people already but was unable to pursue it. Har! Tai Sei! =P Aiyo, sure can use later on. Will Peter Petrelli bring him down and save the city? I do not know! Curious!

Want it watch it now but then...

STILL have this "clock design" has to be done. Have to show the lecturers 50% of the artwork. Still got a lot to do... Outlines and a few more blanks to fill up with colours...

Recently bought a new game to for RM10 in digital mall, Crysis Warhead. Unfortunately, the game I installed can't be executed. WHAT'S WRONG? It is always showing black screen once I open the game and it hangs there for like infinity time unless I close it down... Gotta get it back for a change...

Well, I think this is it, I'm off to accomplish my assignments. Darn clock... Sien colouring it... Brings down my mood...

No comments: