Sunday, July 29, 2007

ZAZEN, F.I.R. Sauna

ZAZEN, F.I.R Saunas. F.I.R. stands for Far Infrared. You can find this place just beside and outside Atria. The right side of Atria or the row of a garage beside Dominoes Pizza.



The entrance. It is on the 1st floor.


This sauna is different from any other common saunas we sat in before. This sauna sends infrared rays to the body and it helps to detoxify the body, strengthen our cardiovascular system, lowers down diabetes, losing weight and a lot more. So if you wanna pump up your muscles, here is a place you should go. There is a free-trial for 3 days. After having some experience on these saunas...




My parents registered and we can have a 360 times of F.I.R. sauna's experiences. I don't know what is the price for that. I only know that we can use these saunas for 360 times. You won't get bored in there, they've got a CD player and it plays music. And of course some magazines too. Don't worry about getting naked... They distribute towels for their customers.

For the prove...


Towels are displayed nicely. After using it, and it is time for laundry...


Me and my family are attending for this F.I.R. sauna every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights. So, hope to see you there too...

No comments: