Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sister's Birthday (15th August)

My sister is in her 20's this year. Dad took us out to Restaurant Fook Hin to celebrate her birthday. It serves Bak Kut Teh in the afternoon and Seafood by night. And we went there at night for a seafood dinner.


My sis. EEEEEEeeeeee...


The surroundings of the restaurant.



A lot of choices to make.


Some long fishes.






Looks like eels but I am not sure...


The biggest fish I saw there, somehow it looks sick.



The Mantis Prawn.


It's cute when it wiggles it's legs.


A tiny crab sticking against the aquarium.


Rocks. No, erm... clams.


These are my sister's worst nightmare.

We were starving and its time to eat!

Ratings: 7 / 10

"Ching Chao" Vegetables.

Ratings: 8 / 10

Estuary Fish. Not bad.

Ratings: 4 / 10

More vegetables for my granny. I dislike this kind of vegies...

Ratings: 9 / 10

Prawns with apples, tomatoes & thousand island sauce on top of it. This was served cold. Like it!

Ratings: 10 / 10

Crab with salty egg. Yum,yum,yum,YUM!



My favorite is this part, the head.


Tada! Wooo!

Ratings: 3 / 10

Some coconuts to freshen ourselves, the coconuts was not fresh... It tasted sour...
At least the food was nice.


WAWASAN 2020!

That was lame... got nothing to do...

No comments: