Saturday, September 22, 2007

Eric Deli Paradise


Welcome to Eric's Seafood & Steamboat Restaurant. You know who is Eric? Yeah, Zhan Zhi Wai who plays host in the game show 'Jiong Mun Yan' with his buddies 'Lam Hew Fung' & 'Cin Kah Lok'. He opened a restaurant at the Hartamas Shopping Centre, Lot G11b-G15, ground floor. The address to Paradise is NO.60, Jalan Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas, 50480 KL. You also can find information about the restaurant by logging in their website www.ericdeli.com.my, their contact number if you wanna make any reservations, 603-62011154. I don't know why I can't access to their website, maybe they have changed it or something. It was stated at the menu...


A picture of them. How sweet...



This board shows some Hong Kong Celebrities who attended this very restaurant with their signature on it. It already open at March 11 2006 and I didn't know that, I am so outdated. So anyone haven't tried their food, do come and experience their taste of paradise.


This place leads you to the toilet. I think...



This section called the 'COLOUR JUICE', well obviously, it make drinks...



Let's check what's on the menu. Hmm...


Authentic Chong-Qing Steamboat?


Authentic Hong Kong Dim Sum?


Their Dim Sum is only available as shown above. It was 3pm I think... and we ordered...

Ratings: 6 / 10

This porridge and not Dim Sum. :)
Looks cool with those crunchy things whatever you call it. It has ostrich meat, fish maw and nuts in it. Those who do not know what is fish maw please refer to the dictionary or just take it my way, the easy way, just keep on reading. The meaning of fish maw is the meat of the fish's stomach. It was chewy but too "Hanyir". The fish maw lowered down the quality of this porridge although the texture of the porridge is great.

Ratings: 9 / 10

This drink is the best Ice Blended drink I ever had. It's called the Tender Heart Romance and costs RM 6.90. It is blended with green apple, green mango (never heard of it, it's raw?) & lemon. Nice mixture of fruits! Its not very sweet, and its sour. It also have some little pieces of jelly on top.

Ratings: 7 / 10

'Tong Shui'! I like it but the others said not good. Well, I can't make up my mind with this... Everyone has different taste buds... It doesn't taste too sweet and its good!

We didn't order quite much cause we already had lunch and just wanted to try out Eric's food.


I put this picture last because I feel that it is cool although don't really catch the meaning of it.

No comments: