Saturday, September 13, 2008

Relaxation After Class

After Design 2-lecture, Ryan, Wai Yern, Mei Linn and me went to Pyramid to relax. Just as usual, posing with funny stuff or making hilarious things, haha...

Wai Yern as the male & Ryan as the female

I have no idea how she get in there, but I know, she is suffering, haha...

Ok... French kissing the Ronald. Ryan! GO WHACK THE RONALD! IRON STRIKE!!! POW!

Ronald: No more MCD for you! =P

As we were at Mcd, Mei Linn spotted a guy dressed up like Michael Jackson. Old guy...


Kinda cool though...

We head back for our previous class which was design 2-workshop. At the end of the class, something created by Howe. PIKACHU in "WHY SO SERIOUS?" face. Haha... made me laugh and ran towards to the computer to take a picture of it. Lecturer, Irwin and the other classmates looked at me while I was taking it... I wasn't aware of it back then...

WHY SO SERIOUS??? 8D

No comments: